A Vendor Who Gets It
We start with the key question, "What unique technology and security challenges do you need to solve for your facility?" But beyond that, we put ourselves in your shoes, as both parties are on the same side of the table with sleeves rolled-up. We are industry specialists capable of understanding your culture and day-to-day realties because we have been there! We understand your business. As an advisor, our job requires diagnostic skill along with a collaborative and observant focus to generate reality-based roadmaps!
Translating Plans and Ambitions
Dallas Based Alarm Company
Apartment Alarm Maintenance, Monitoring, Servicing
- Access Control Gate Repair - Dallas
- Intrusion Alarm Service - Dallas
- Intrusion Alarm Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Service - Dallas
- Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Elevator Phone Service - Dallas
- Elevator Phone Monitoring
- CCTV Repair - Dallas
- Video Surveillance Repair - Dallas
- Emergency Devise Service
- Audio and Video Wiring
- Voice and Data Wiring
- Fire Alarm License # ACR-3072
- Fire Alarm Tech License # FAL7503
- Security Alarm License # B14166
- North Texas Alarm Association
- Apartment Association of Great Dallas
Gary Skrehart | President & Business Development
Knowledge and experience combined with a keen insight into emerging technology and trends have allowed Gary to consistently deliver beyond clients' expectations. Gary is recognized as an expert in the low voltage technology industry with a resume that includes experience in consulting, design, engineering, operations management, mergers and acquisitions, marketing and sales.
Using his graduate and post graduate education in Finance and Information Systems Analysis as a foundation, Gary's career sparked quickly in the Information Technology and Service Industries as an essential executive providing sales and operational management to both small and large public and privately held companies along with several start-up ventures. Having a passion for the advances in technology arrangements in the areas of computers, telecommunications, and security has evolved into his establishment of new enterprises and development of new products.
As a visionary, Gary overlays his vast knowledge of his trade and imagination for what does not yet exist to contribute as a key player in any project, utilizing relationships with various municipalities and established industry resources, initializing requirements, and ensuring efficiencies. From the oversight of sales, installation, field service, customer service, monitoring, or distribution, Gary also looks forward with a clear focus on the "new" - product development.
New product development is a priority within Gary's current company, Visionary Technology Systems. His drive for developing started long ago: while at AT&T, he placed the first Digital Data Service Line for a financial institution in Texas; while with Image Management Technology, he helped develop an innovative interface software for optical storage devices operating with UNIX based systems; and he worked with Security Industry Automation Corporation (SIAC) on smart card based transaction systems for the New York Stock Exchange. Gary led the team that installed the first smart card based access control system in North America.
- 30 Years Operational & Sales Experience
- Principal: National Financial Security, Varateck & Visionary Technology Systems
- Executive: Corporations - Network Multifamily Security, AT&T & Southwestern Bell Company
- Executive: Start Ups - MicroCard Technologies, RentGrow, Ops Technology & Image Mgmt Tech.
- Education: Texas Tech University, BBA - Finance & University of Dallas, Info. Systems Analysis